The second festival moved to autumn dates of Sept 20 -22 with the theme of ‘EARTH – Gaining Ground’ as the festival ‘found its feet’ and resonated with a strong environmental focus.
- Sold out outdoor screening of ‘The Greatest Showman’ singalong film, (first ticketed event)
- Festive Road make and procession. Electric Cabaret’s Royale Visit and The Melody Room Jazz Band.
- Best of Bicester stage, coordinated by OYAP and Evolve
- ‘Roots, Rock & a Whole Lotta Brass’ gig in Garth Park featuring Barney Newman & Tim Leary, Backstreet Noise and The Riot Jazz Brass Ensemble
- EARTH Day at OYAP: Drumming workshops, creative making activities, Veggie Delight food, local musicians and artists show plus stunning performance of The Elementals by Electric Cabaret
- Bicester Artist Network exhibition at OYAPs Studi02
- Market and fringe festival, including Age of Creativity pop-up & Bicester Heritage Groups
- New Logo and branding
- First Business Sponsorship
- First ticketed events
- Improved Social Media
- Original quality program
- New community links and lead up programmes (eg Kingsmere Dance, Age UK)
- Steering group commitment and expansion.